Gloom

Sumber: Pinterest

One of the things that I hated the most was depending my life on someone else. I went through my depression alone and I killed myself inside my head everyday.

It's not about I'm not seeking for help, but I have fears, and it won't be over unless I do something about it. But, I'm too scared to do anything and I tend to avoid people who came for helping me. I'm so scared, I'm so worried, and I hate for depending my life on someone else.

I have trust issues and even often I easily got disappointed over people. So, I choose to stand on my own feet, even though I ever felt like I want to quit from my life so bad, even though it hurts sometimes to feel alone on every long night, even though all I do was talk to myself.

However, there's a good thing that I got during my past situation; I grew up.

I learned to see happiness over myself. I learned how to survive my world alone. I learned to accept the fact that people will come and go in my life. I learned to let go of those who have hurt me. I learned to forgive myself. I learned to find happiness around me.

That's a very long journey in my life and I thank God everyday for giving me strength to conquer my toughest battle. Everyday really is a challenge, but it has showed me how strong I really am and I'm a better person because of it.

I thank God for having myself strengthen because without it, it might have been even harder. Myself was a biggest support system and she always pushed my own self even when it felt like giving up.

I did it for me and no one else.

Komentar