When My Mind Is Full of Thoughts, I Just Only Need to Write Them Down..

Sumber: Pinterest

Sorry for always being too loud.
Sorry for always being flexed at any of my post.
Sorry for being thirsty for attention and validation.

I have never been appreciated almost in my whole life, especially by people I always wish I got it from.
I also didn't know how to appreciated myself before.
I always give my best on things I could do since the first day when people at my age are supposed to have a happy childhood.

Got forced to beat the first place in any of competition.
Setted to be a 'clever' person.
Setted to get anything to achive so that it can be shown to people.
Got protest 'cause there's a fucking C on my GPA score when at the same time I beat a good achievement and still got no congratulate.

Bro, I almost didn't know the meaning of life, of my own life.
I am being independent on my life.
I never asked for anything and always tried to be good when I didn't even get what I deserved, when I went through all of my traumas alone.
In the end, no matter how hard I worked, I was never good enough.
In the end, I will became ignorant and prefer someone who has almost everything I need.
Because for the people like me, they're truly Angels.

Komentar