Let me ranting myself..


There's something that my stupid mind realized about: it's indeed not my responsibility to worry about everyone's feeling.

In past few years, I used to feed my mind with negative thoughts. I used to 'please' people. I was feared that they might be hurt because of my acts and words. I was feared of being abandoned or rejected by them, so I always wanted to avoid any of conflict. I'm too often put after people's feeling rather than mine. I kept believing my negative thoughts instead of thinking the positive ones.

It's kind of a coping mechanism of my pain experience. I thought it was good, in facts, it truly hurt myself and I almost had no control of my own life.

Those were totally ruined my peaceful life. Besides, it doesn't make any of difference if I became ignorant of other people's feeling nor the opposite. People who unconditionally love me and enjoy my presence, will always stay.

Komentar