It's OK For Being Alone

Sumber: Pinterest

Since both of my hands are just recovered from the few days of the hand pain, I will invest a bit of its energy to write something that came up in my mind in this hot evening—that possibly can be related to y'all too.

You know what? It does truly hurt sometimes when you realized that you are not a priority for anyone. By the time, I learned some things from my own life. I realized that people always stand up and walk on their own feet, even though we have many friends, relations, and families.

Still, in the end of the day, we only have ourselves to keep us standing.

Just remember that the world doesn't revolve around just us. We're not always being the main character of people's life.We're the main character of our own life.

So, please, be happy to be yourself. Create your own memories with yourself. So it wouldn't be that hurt if someday you realized that nobody needs you anymore. Accept that people be born only have egos for their own sake, 'cause that's just how life goes.

And those who have feel the same, I'm sorry you have to feel that way. We're in this together. Wishing that you will get your own happiness without depending on someone else. I believe it will happen, to anyone.

Komentar